Dartmoor 5 Eco 5kw Wood burning or multi-fuel stove
The new Dartmoor 5 Eco 5kw wood burning stove offers performance, versatility and efficiency. This compact Eco 2022 compliant stove includes a powerful Airwash system for a clearer view of the fire, and has been developed to allow a distance to combustibles of only 150mm to the rear. An ideal choice for Eco efficiency and smaller fireplaces.
Dartmoor 5 Eco – Key Features
- Eco 2022 Compliant (Ecodesign)
- 5kw nominal output
- New improved powerful Airwash system for a clearer view of the fire.
- Wood burner and Multi-fuel models with riddling grate available
- Can be fitted onto a non-constructional hearth
- Supplied as a wood burner or a multi-fuel and option to convert at any time back to a multi-fuel or wood burner if required.
- Black handle supplied as standard or optional Stainless Steel handle
- APPROVED for use in smoke control areas
Dartmoor 5 Eco – Key Facts
Nominal Output 5Kw Efficiency 82.1% Flue Size 125mm (5″) Standard Leg Length 50mm (2″) Top Flue Centre from rear of stove 133mm Rear Flue Centre from floor 438mm Mean CO emission 0.08 Energy Efficiency Rating A+ Dartmoor 5 Eco Colour – Flat Black Dimensions (mm) W: 430 H: 540 D: 315 Inc handle D: 375 Distance to combustibles (mm) Rear of Stove Side of Stove Dartmoor 5 Eco 150 550
Calculate heat requirement for your room
Dean Forge Colour Options – Due to the limitations of the media process actual colours may vary.
*INTEREST FREE – Finance Packages are
available, subject to acceptance terms – please ask for details.
- Dartmoor 5 Eco Operating Installations (841 KB)
Dean Stoves 2022.3 Web (3 MB)