The Junior 105Se High and Low models have had extensive development, now with a fixed multi-fuel grate and separate primary and secondary air controls which give more control when burning wood or smokeless fuel.
Dean Stoves Brochure
With both primary and secondary air being taken from the base of the stove an external air manifold can easily be installed. This allows you to connect the 105Se’s combustion air directly to an outside air duct reducing a possible draught in the room and meeting current building regulations on new houses.*
*Check with your local building control before installation of direct air.
The Junior 105Se incorporates the same, well proven, powerful preheated airwash system as that built in to all our Clearburn Range.
Junior 105Se key features
- 5Kw nominal output
- 83% efficient
- Low and high stove options
- Powerful pre-heated airwash system
- DEFRA approved, suitable for smoke controlled areas.
- Large curved glass and door (315mm x 355mm)
- 125mm top and rear flue outlets
- Wood burning plate
- 5 Year Guarantee – Full details see Operating Instructions
Junior 105Se Options
- Closed combustion (Direct air inlet facility)
- Optional store door (high model)
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
|Flat Black||Junior 105Se Low||W: 450
|Flat Black||Junior 105Se High||W: 450
Junior 105Se – Key Facts
|Flue Size||125mm (5″)|
|Optional Integral Boiler||No|
|Optional Saddle Boiler||No|
|Optional Flat Back Boiler||No|
|Flue Centre Top||105mm|
|Flue Centre Rear Junior 105Se Low||485mm|
|Flue Centre Rear Junior 105Se High||698mm|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A+|
|Distance to combustibles (mm)||Rear of
Calculate heat requirement for your room
*INTEREST FREE – Finance Packages are available, subject to acceptance terms – please ask for details.