Huccaby Eco 5Kw Wood burner or Multi-fuel Stove
The Huccaby Eco, part of the Dartmoor Eco Range, named after a local beauty spot here in the Dartmoor National Park. The Huccaby Eco offers the advantages of an elevated 5kw stove with solid, elegant legs. In addition The Huccaby Eco has been developed to allow a distance to combustibles of only 50mm to the rear.** An ideal choice for smaller rooms with larger fireplaces. Dean Stoves Brochure
Huccaby Eco – Key Features
- 5kw Nominal Output
- Eco 2022 Compliant (Ecodesign Ready)
- 250mm standard leg length
- Wood burning or Multi-fuel options
- New improved powerful Airwash system
- Large glass window
- Only 50mm distance to combustibles to the rear when fitted with a double heat shield and twin wall flue**
- APPROVED for use in smoke control areas.
Huccaby Eco – Options
- Optional kit available to convert the wood burner model to burn fossil fuels at a later date
|Flat Black||Huccaby Eco Profiled Flat Top||W: 565
Huccaby Eco – Key Facts
|Flue Size||125mm (5″)|
|Standard Leg Length||250mm|
|Flue Centre Top||133mm|
|Flue Centre Rear||620mm|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A+|
|Distance to combustibles (mm)||Rear of
Calculate heat requirement for your room
Dean Forge Colour Options – Due to the limitations of the media process actual colours may vary.
*INTEREST FREE – Finance Packages are available, subject to acceptance terms – please ask for details.