Dartmoor W5 Eco 5kw Wood burning or multi-fuel stove
The Dartmoor W5 Eco 5kw wood burning stove, with efficient Eco 2022 performance, has been developed to allow a distance to combustibles of only 50mm to the rear**. The wide door and excellent view of the fire. An ideal choice for smaller rooms with larger fireplaces.
Dartmoor W5 Eco – Key Features
- Eco 2022 Compliant (Ecodesign Ready)
- 5kw Nominal output
- Wider door for an excellent view of the fire
- New improved powerful Airwash system
- Supplied as a wood burner or a multi-fuel and option to convert at any time back to a multi-fuel or wood burner if required.
- Can be fitted onto a non-constructional hearth
- ** with double heat shield fitted
- Fitted with a rear and base protector as standard
- APPROVED for use in smoke control areas
Dartmoor W5 Eco – Key Facts
|Flue Size||125mm (5″)|
|Standard Leg Length||105mm (2″)|
|Top Flue Centre from rear of stove||133mm|
|Rear Flue Centre from floor||475mm|
|Mean CO emission||0.11|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A+|
|Dartmoor W5 Eco||Colour Flat Black||Dimensions (mm)
W: 565 H: 640 D: 320
|Distance to combustibles (mm)||Rear of Stove||Side of Stove||Minimum from back of appliance to combustibles with double heat and spigot shield fitted **|
|Dartmoor W5 Eco||200||350||50|
Calculate heat requirement for your room
Dean Forge Colour Options – Due to the limitations of the media process actual colours may vary.
*INTEREST FREE – Finance Packages are available, subject to acceptance terms – please ask for details.
- W5 Eco Operating Installation & Operating Instructions (825 KB)
- Dean Stoves 2020 Brochure [Web] (2 MB)