The Dartmoor 8 Eco wood or multi-fuel stove has been developed to provide a wide door 8kw stove with a clear view of the flames. An ideal choice for rooms with larger fireplaces. Dean Stoves Brochure
Dartmoor 8 Eco features
- Eco 2022 Compliant (Ecodesign)
- 8kw nominal output
- New improved powerful Airwash system for a clearer view of the fire.
- Only 150mm distance to combustibles to the rear when fitted with a double heat shield and twin wall flue.
- Supplied as a wood burner or a multi-fuel and an option to convert at any time back to a multi-fuel or wood burner if required.
- Can be fitted on a non-constructional hearth
- Fitted with a base protector and single protector as standard
- APPROVED for use in smoke control areas
Dartmoor 8 Eco Options
- Optional kit available to convert the wood burner model to burn fossil fuels at a later date
|Colour||Details||Dimensions – mm|
|Flat Black||Dartmoor 8 Eco Profiled Flat Top||W: 565
D: 353 with double rear heat shield
D: 425 with handle
Dartmoor 8 Eco – Key Facts
|Flue Size||150mm (6″)|
|Standard Leg Length||105mm (4.1″)|
|Flue Centre Top||115mm|
|Flue Centre Rear||475mm|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A|
|Distance to combustibles (mm)||Rear of
|With double heat
shield with twin wall flue
|Dartmoor 8 Eco||300||350||150|
Calculate heat requirement for your room
Dean Forge Colour Options – Due to the limitations of the media process actual colours may vary.
*INTEREST FREE – Finance Packages are available, subject to acceptance terms – please ask for details.